Apply for Lost PAN Card: PAN Card is the most Important Document when it comes to Financial Transactions. Whenever we perform any of the any of the service sector related work, PAN Card is required. Also, if someone owns a company, it is required for various purposes.
Have you lost your PAN Card due to any reason, then don’t worry as now you can get a Duplicate PAN Card. Here we will provide you complete information about how to apply for Lost PAN Card.
How to apply for Lost PAN Card?
Follow the simple steps given below, to apply for the PAN card:
- First of all, open the Official website of NSDL.
- You should read all the instructions properly. Here, you can switch the web page to the Hindi Language. Now, Select the Category of the Applicant from the Dropdown Menu available at the bottom of the page.
- As soon as you select, you will be able to view the Form. Fill the form with all the required details.
- Please verify all the details that you have mentioned properly and then you have to pay a nominal fee, i.e. Rs 107 using your Debit or Credit card/ Net Banking/ Demand Draft/ Cheque. (You have to send DD/ Cheque) on the favor of “NSDL – PAN” payable at Mumbai.
- Also, you have to fill your Permanent Account Number.
- Please do not check mark on any of the attributes on the left side (Here, Address will be automatically be checked as it is compulsory to update).
- Here, if you want to go with the “Paperless PAN” then you can select Yes, where you will require Digital Signature or else select NO if you want to submit Physical Documents.
- Here you will have to submit all of your documents online, no need to submit any physical documents.
- All the documents who want to submit Physical Documents, continue with the below steps.
- After filling the form, you will get a 16-Digit Acknowledgement Number. Please take a print of this form.
- Now, you have to paste 2 passport size photograph in the space provided. Also, you have to put a signature on the box on the right.
- Enclose all the documents and put in the Envelope. Now, Subject of the Envelope should be “Application for PAN CHANGE REQUEST -Acknowledgment Number”. For ex: if your acknowledgment number is 1123456788 then your Subject should be “Application for PAN CHANGE REQUEST – 1123456788”.
Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016.
- Please verify that your documents should reach the desired location within a span of 15 days.
As soon as the NSDL receives your PAN, you will be notified on your Email.
After 2-3 weeks your Duplicate PAN with the same PAN will be delivered to your registered address.
Thus, by following the above procedure you can easily apply for Lost PAN Card.