How to change PAN Card Address: Are you looking forward to changing your PAN Card Address? Then you have reached the right place. Here, we will provide you complete details about How to change PAN Card Address Online and Offline.
PAN is a 10-Digit Unique Identification code that is issued by all the Citizens of India. PAN card is very important for all the citizens who pay tax. There are various benefits associated with the PAN Card. Due to some reason, there are some mistakes in the Address of your PAN Card, so how can you correct those mistakes in the PAN Card?
Read More: Know Your Pan
How to change PAN Card Address
Don’t be afraid, if you are looking forward to changing PAN Card Address, then here we will provide you a step-by-step guide to change your PAN Card Address Online as well as Offline.
Read More: Pan Card Application Form
Points to keep in mind before Changing Address
- Your request for making changes in the PAN card will only be valid when you have received your PAN Card.
- You will be able to make Existing changes in the PAN card issued by you.
- After your request is accepted, you will be given a New PAN Card having the same PAN number and all of your details will be modified in the Income Tax Department database.
Read More: Online Pan Verification
How to Change PAN Card Address Online and Offline?
There are two ways to Change PAN Card Status
So, let’s first start with Online Procedure to change PAN Card status.
Steps to Change PAN Card Status Online
- Visit the Official Web Portal of NSDL, https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correctiondsc.html
- Now, read all the details available on the page carefully. If you want to read the details in Hindi, you can easily convert by clicking on the link available on the page. Now, simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and then here you have to select the Category of the Applicant.
- Now, you will be redirected to the form. Please read and then fill the form with all the appropriate details. Later on, you have to pay a nominal fee of Rs 107 using your Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or via Demand Draft or Cheque.
(Please send the DD or Cheque in the favor of NSDL – AN, payable at Mumbai).
- After this, you will receive an Acknowledgement form consisting of 16-Digit Acknowledgement Number. Please take the print out of this form.
- Now, you have to place the photographs on the Acknowledgement Form in the space available. Put your Signature in the available space.
- Now, you have to Enclose Demand Draft/ Cheque, Acknowledgement Form, and various other required documents as required and put them in the Envelope. Please mention your Acknowledgement Number on the backside of your DD/ Cheque.
- Please mention the subject on the top of your Envelope- “Application for PAN Change Request – Acknowledgement Number”.
- Send the Envelope to the Following address
NSDL- Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016.
Please verify that your post is reached to the correct address within 15 days.
Read More: Pan Card Correction Form
Steps to Change PAN Card Status Offline
- First of all download the PAN Card Change Request Form.
- Please fill the form with BLOCK LETTERS with Black Ink only.
- Here you have to provide Signature/ Left Thumb Impression across the photo on the left-hand side in such a manner that half signature is on the form and half signature is in the photo.
- Put your Signature/ Left Thumb Impression within the box available on the right-hand side of the form.
Please Note: If any of the Applicant is using Thumb Impression, then it should authenticate by a Gazetted Officer or Magistrate with the Official Seal or the stamp.
- After filling the form, you have to paste two passport size photographs in the space provided.
- Now, you have to enclose all the Documents in the Envelope. Here, you have to provide a copy of Proof of Address, Identity, and DOB. All the documents should be self-attested. Also, write the Acknowledgement number on the back side of your Demand Draft.
- Now, Look for the nearest PAN Centers available on the City by visiting this link
- Submit all of your Documents with a Nominal Fee to the PAN Centre.
Thus, by following any of the above two procedure, you will be able to change the address in your PAN Card.
We hope that you got all the required information about How to Change PAN Card Address.