How to change Photo in PAN Card: Do you want to change Photo in PAN Card? Then you have reached the right place. Here we will provide you complete information about How to Change Photo in PAN Card?
PAN stands for Permanent Account Number is a 10-Digit Unique Identification Number which is provided to each and every Citizen of India. PAN is must require for each and every Citizen who pay Tax. PAN Card is required for various purposes such as filing Income Tax, Opening a New Bank Account, Starting a new business, and much more.
How to change Photo in PAN Card
Sometimes, in any kind of emergency you need to make changes in your PAN Card. So here we will provide you complete information about how to change Photo in PAN Card Online as well as Offline.
Points to Remember
- The changes in the PAN Card can only be done if the PAN Card is allotted.
- PAN Card Change Request Form is filled while updating details in the PAN Card.
- A new PAN Card will be provided with same PAN Number, only your details such as Photo and Address will be updated in the Income Tax Database.
How to Change Photo in PAN Card Online?
Follow the simple steps given below in order to change PAN Card Photo Online:
- First of all, visit the official website of NSDL, click on the link below, NSDL,
- Go through all the terms and guidelines before applying for making any changes in your PAN Card Photo. You can also view all the guidelines in Hindi also.
- Now, Scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will be able to see the menu to select the “Category of the Applicant”.
- Select the Appropriate Category from the menu.
- Now, you will be able to view, “Request for New PAN Card/ Changes or Correction in PAN Card”.
- Please fill all the details correctly in the required fields. Here you have to fill all the details with (*) correctly, then only your form will be processed.
- Here, you have to tick mark the Point 7 in the case of Photo Mismatch.
- If you want to receive your Paperless PAN Application and then upload your Photo, Document, and Signature.
- If you don’t want to receive Paperless PAN, then select No, and select proper option from the DSC drop-down menu.
- After filling all the required details, click on “Submit” and then submit all the changes in your Photo Application.
- Now, you have to pay a nominal fee of Rs 107 using your Debit/ Credit card, Net Banking, Cheque or Demand Draft.
Here, for Paperless Application, the whole process is completed, you will now receive Acknowledgement Number of your PAN Card along with the copy of the form in your Registered Email Address.
In case if you have opted for other option, then continue with the process.
- Now, you have to paste two photos in the form. Here you have to put two signatures, one in the alongside the photo and other in the box.
- In this step, you have to put all the documents such as Proof of Address, Identity, and DOB along with the form and Demand Draft/ Cheque in the Envelope. Don’t forget to write Acknowledgement Number on the backside of the Draft/ Cheque.
- Here you have to write a Headline on the Envelope, “APPLICATION FOR PAN CHANGE REQUEST – ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER“.
- Lastly, send the Envelope to the NSDL Office:
Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016.
Please verify that all of your Documents have reached the location within 15 days.
How to Change Photo in PAN Card Offline?
Follow the simple steps given below to change photo Offline:
- First of all, Download PAN Card Change Request Form. Here you have to fill all the details in BLOCK LETTERS and with Black Ink only.
- Provide Signature/ Left Thumb Impression on the photo available on the Left-hand side in such a manner that Signature/ Thumb Impression appears half on the form and half in the Photo.
- Also, provide Signature/ Thumb Impression on the Box available on the right-hand side.
- After filling all the details in the PAN Card, Stick two Passport size Photos with White Background in the space provided.
- Here, you have to attach all the Documents such as Proof of Address, Identity, Date of Birth along with the PAN Card application form and Demand Draft or Cheque and then put it in the Envelope. Don’t forget to write Acknowledgement number on the backside of the Demand Draft/ Cheque.
- Now, place all the documents in the Envelope and write Headline, “APPLICATION FOR PAN CHANGE REQUEST – ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER“.
- Lastly, submit the documents to the nearest PAN Card Center.
We hope that you find all the required information about How to change Photo in PAN Card.