Name Change in PAN Card after divorce of Woman: Due to certain conditions, a woman needs to change the name in various ID Cards and Records. This mainly happens when a woman wants to change her name or when she gets divorced. Here, we will provide you completed information about Name Change in PAN Card after divorce of Woman. Check Pan Card Status.
PAN Card is must require in order to pay Tax. PAN Card is also recognized as a proof of identity. A woman can change the details in the PAN Card by filling the PAN Card Change/ Correction Form.
Read More: KNOW YOUR PAN
Name Change in PAN Card after divorce of Woman
As per the new government rules, PAN Card is required at various places such as
1. In order to pay tax
2. When you are making a transaction of more than Rs 50,000. Apart from this, PAN is useful at various other places.
Read More: APPLY FOR NSDL/UTI PAN CARD
Process to change name in PAN Card after divorce of woman
In order to change PAN Card details, follow the step-by-step process given below:
- First of all, Visit the Official website of NSDL or UTI to apply for PAN Card Correction.
- Then. Please fill the application form online with all the required details.
- Tick mark all the details that you want to be changed.
- Select a proper ID proof, Address proof, and Date of Birth proof.
- Now pay the nominal charge online using Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card, etc.
- Then, take print out of the form. Stick two passport size photographs along with your signature.
- Lastly, attach all the required proof of documents and then send the documents via post to the UTI or NSDL Office.
Read More: ONLINE PAN VERIFICATION
Second Way to make corrections in PAN Card
Follow the simple steps given below:
- Apart from above procedure, one can also Download the PAN Card Application form from the official NSDL or UTI Website.
- Then all the required details in the application form.
- Tick mark all the details that you want to change on the right-hand side.
- Stick two passport size photographs and sign the document as required.
- Attach all the documents required such as Proof of address, Proof of Date of Birth and Proof of Identity.
- Visit the nearest PAN Card Office, submit all the documents and pay the amount.
After following any of the above procedure, PAN Card will be sent to your registered address within a span of 20-30 days.
We hope that you got all the information about Name Change in PAN Card after the divorce of Woman.
Read More: APPLY FOR LOST PAN CARD