How to Know your PAN: How can you Know your PAN when you don’t have it with you? This thing bothers you many times, but you know you can check your PAN Card status online. During that time, you can Know your PAN using the same process as you check the status of your PAN. In this article, we provide you step by step procedure to Know your PAN Online. If you want to correct some information in Existing Pan Card then go with PAN Card Correction Form.
You can Check PAN Card Status online on two websites, NSDL and UTI. Procedure to check PAN card Status on both websites is given below:
How to Know your PAN?
You can check your PAN Card Online on two websites, mainly,
NSDL and UTI.
Know your PAN on NSDL
Follow the steps as given below to Know your PAN:
- First and the foremost, visit the NSDL PAN tracking page and then select the Application Type. You will be able to the web page as shown in the image below:
- Then Enter your Last name, First name and Middle name in the individual fields.
- If you have Acknowledge Number then Enter it or else Select your Date of Birth from the Drop Down Menu.
- Now Click on Submit and within a couple of minutes, you will be able to view the Status of your PAN.
If it is delivered, you will be able to view the status of the Delivery along with your PAN. It will also display the Acknowledgement Number. The image will appear as shown below:
Know your PAN on UTI
Follow the simple steps to given below to check the status of your PAN:
- First of all, visit the Official UTI PAN card Status page.
- Now, Enter your Application Coupon Number and then click on Submit. It will show you the status of your PAN within a Couple of minutes.
There is also a third way by which you can Know your PAN, by visiting the Income Tax Website.
Know your PAN on Income Tax Official Website
This Approach is slighting longer as compared to previous two. When you Know your PAN in this way, you will not only get details about PAN but also, you will be able to view various other details as well.
Follow the simple steps as given below:
- First of all, Visit the Official Income Tax e-Filling Website and then Register yourself.
- Enter all the details as you are asked in the form and click on “Submit”.
- Now, you will receive an activation link on your registered email address.
- Simply click on that link to activate your Account.
- Now, Login to your Income Tax e-Filling website.
- Go to your Profile Settings and click “My Account”.
You will be able to view all the details in your Account as below:
– Name of Assessee
– Date of Birth
– Address of Assessee
– In the other tab, you can also view your Address and Contact details.
By following this step-by-step procedure you will be able to Know your PAN within a couple of minutes.
If you find this Information helpful to you, share it with your friends and family.
We have written an article on, How to Get PAN and TAN number within a single day. check here, PAN and TAN numbers in just one day