Tag Archives: pan correction form

PAN Card Correction Form {PAN Correction Online Form}*

PAN Card Correction Form: PAN Card acts as a Proof of Identity for all the Citizens who pay tax. Due to some reason, you need to change the information on your PAN Card. It happens when you need to change information about you in your PAN Card. Here, we will provide you step by step procedure to make PAN Card Correction. Here you can check your NSDL & UTI Pan Card Status.

Read More: Difference Between NSDL and UTI

PAN Card Correction

PAN Card Correction

If you are married and want to change the information on your PAN card and then you should possess the marriage certificate. Marriage Certificate is required as the legal proof of the marriage. That’s why it’s important in this case. Check  DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PAN CARD.

Modification in PAN Card

Due to certain reasons, errors occur in the PAN details, most common errors include incorrect spellings, date of birth, change your address, etc. You might consider that these details are not important, but they are very much vital, and so should change as soon as possible.

Correction can be made in the same form which is used for PAN Card Application. Here, one has to fill all the data appropriately and tick mark all the boxes on the left which are needed to be changed.

After this, all the corrections will be reflected in the PAN, while PAN number will remain same.

Lastly, PAN Card will be sent to your registered address.

Read More: Online PAN Verification

Fees and Charges for PAN Card Correction

  • All the Individuals who want to apply for correction, updating, a reissue of the PAN should know that PAN Card Correction is not free. When anyone applies for the second time, a minimum amount will be charged.
  • The total charge for PAN Card Correction is Rs 110 all over India and Rs 989 outside India.

Read More: Online PAN Verification by PAN No and Online PAN Verification by Name

Documents required for PAN Card Correction

If you want to modify your PAN Card details or you want to apply for a duplicate PAN Card. Then you have to submit some kind of documents. Here, documents vary based on who is applying for PAN Card Correction whether it’s an individual, firm, group or an entity.

  • Indian Individuals or Hindu Undivided Families(HUF): All Indians and HUF who want to make any kind of correction in the PAN Card need to submit a copy of valid government ID proof such as (Aadhar, Driving License, Passport, etc.), Address proof(Utility bill,etc.) and a proof of birth and lastly two passport size photographs.
  • Companies with the office in India: All the companies, Firms or entities all over the India have to submit a registration copy issued by the competent authority as a part of ID and address proof to make changes in PAN Card.
  • Companies with offices outside the country: All the companies whose office is outside India, need to submit a copy of registration certificate which is been issued by the country itself and duly attested by the Indian Embassy/ High Commission or authorized offices.
  • Foreign Citizens: All the Foreign Citizens need to submit an ID proof and an Address proof to apply for correction.
  • Other Foreign entities: All the entities have to submit an ID proof and an address proof which can a registration certificate which is being issued by that country or by Indian Embassy. Also, the entity has to provide a copy of registration certificate which is approved by a local Indian Authority.

Read More: PAN Card Damaged

How to apply for PAN Card Correction?

To make corrections in your PAN Card, you have to follow the same process as the application of PAN Card on NSDL or UTI Website. So, below is the step by step procedure to make PAN card corrections on the NSDL and UTI website.

Read More: How to change PAN card Address

1. NSDL PAN Card correction[Link]

To apply on NSDL, first of all, you have to select the type of applicant and then click on select, then you will be redirected to the PAN Card correction form.

2. UTI PAN Card Correction[Link]

As you, as you click on the link, you will get the PAN Card correction form immediately.

Before you start to fill the PAN Card Correction form, you should have the important documents handy with you. They are as follows:

Valid Identity Proof: Here, you have to upload a valid identification proof of yourself. You can upload proof such as marriage certificate, driver’s license, passport, Election card, Aadhar Card, etc.

Current PAN: In order to apply for correction of your PAN card, you should know your current PAN. In case, if you don’t remember your Current PAN, or it’s not handy with you, then you should follow the procedure as shown below:

– First of visit the Official NSDL Website, then enter your login credentials.
– Next, Enter essential details such as Last Name, First Name, and Middle Name.
– Enter your Date of Birth and then click on Submit.

PAN Card Status

PAN Card Status through NSDL

You will be able to see the status of your PAN card, along with the PAN.

After filling all the details in Correction form, click on Submit button at the button of the page. Lastly, you have to pay the correction fees of RS 107, you can pay this amount using your Debit card, Credit Card, check or Net Banking.

Read More: How to change Photo in PAN Card? 

PAN Card Correction Offline

If you want to apply Offline, you can download the PDF of the Correction form, fill all the essential details such as valid identity proof, passport size photograph, etc and submit your PAN Card to any PAN Card agency. Offline PAN Card Correction is the safest mode of correction.

You will receive your updated PAN Card within 45 days. Usually, it is delivered within 30 days.

If you want to track the status on the PAN Card, then you can easily track PAN Card Status.

If you liked the information available in this guide, then share this with your friends.

Read More: Apply for Lost PAN Card?